Dublin Solicitors for Criminal Law and Litigation
Peter Connolly Solicitors is a boutique law firm specializing in Criminal Defence and Litigation Law. With over 25 years of courtroom experience, our solicitors will act in your best interests to defend you and to solve your legal issues. We are regulated by The Law Society of Ireland and The Legal Services Regulatory Authority. Our legal services are comprehensive & confidential. Call us today on 📞 01 - 872 9436 to book a free consultation with Peter Connolly or Niall Walsh
Irish Legal Experts - 30 Years Court Experience
Niall graduated from University College Dublin with a B.A. (Hons) in English and History, before going on to complete an M.A. (Hons) in History. He subsequently went on to complete an apprenticeship with a criminal-defence focussed practice and was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2015. He joined Peter Connolly Solicitors shortly thereafter.
Peter Connolly is the founding principal solicitor of the firm. He has worked in the law on a full time basis since 1996. He qualified as a solicitor in 1999 and spent his first four years in practice as a prosecuting solicitor with the Director of Public Prosecutions. As such he has a good insight into the complete working of the criminal justice system from both a prosecution and defence point of view.
Why Choose Peter Connolly Solicitors
Peter Connolly Solicitors, has over 25 years plus legal practice experience. We act for clients in Dublin and all over Ireland in key areas of Law and Legal Remedy. This can vary from Criminal Defense, Litigation, Immigration, Mental Health, Medical Negligence, Employment and Commercial Law. We represent clients before the District Court, Circuit Court and High Court of Ireland. We are fully regulated by Law Society of Ireland . We also approved by the Legal Aid Board to offer free legal aid services. We offer a professional and confidential service to protect your legal rights and to restore justice. Contact us today to solve any legal issue you may have.
- 5 Star Google Reviews – ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ If you research Google you will see several 5 star customer reviews from clients, who we have helped to solve legal issues.
- Qualified Court Representation — Our solicitors are highly experienced in representing clients in Garda investigations, dealing with claims and legal disputes before the District Court, Circuit Court, High Courts. We also attend Tribunals and Disciplinary bodies relevant to your case. Our firm will instruct the best barristers where appropriate to argue and defend your case for legal remedy.
- Fast Local Service – Our Dublin criminal law solicitors act quickly especially in time-sensitive situations of criminal defence or extradition law. We are based in Dublin 1. We will represent you if you are a suspect in a criminal investigation, being detained by An Garda Síochána or being held at a Police station anywhere in Dublin County.
- Results Driven— With 25 Years + of legal experience , Our lawyers focus on the END RESULT. They provide clear professional advice so clients have certainty about what next steps are being taken to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Flexible Charging & Fees — We offer fixed fees, retainer agreements and competitive pricing to accommodate our diverse clientèle. Depending on your means, you may also be qualify for Legal Aid Representation – if you have a criminal law problem.
- 24 Hour Contact — Our law firm operates on 24 x 7 basis. Contact our solicitors at any time with questions or concerns regarding a legal issue. Call 087-9484205 ☎️
Time Saves Money … With over 25 years legal experience Peter Connolly & Niall Walsh will guide and advise you on the correct legal steps to take to protect and defend your legal rights. Call us today on ☎️ 01- 874 9436 ☎️
Don’t worry: if English is NOT your first language we have an extensive network of native translators and interpreters at our disposal. We can handle languages such as : Russian, Polish, Csech, Mandarin, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Thai, Hausa [Nigeria]. Please contact our office to book a Translator.