Experienced Dublin Court Solicitors For Court Practice And Litigation | We Only Do Litigation
Though we are a small firm, we provide the same high level of expertise and immediate contact that clients expect to receive from larger firms. Our size means our fees are the most competitive out there.
Facts For Choosing Us
Peter Connolly, Court Solicitors, was established in November 2002. We advise and represent clients throughout the Dublin and Ireland in a variety of legal practice areas. Our solicitors maintain a particular focus on court practice and general litigation, representing clients before all Courts and Tribunals in the Republic of Ireland.
- Qualified court representation — Our solicitors are highly experienced in representing clients in investigations , dealing with claims and legal disputes before the District Court, Circuit Court, High Court and any Tribunals or disciplinary bodies relevant to your case. They often represent clients in court alone, though our firm will instruct the best barristers where appropriate.
- Immediate contact — Our firm operates on 24/7 basis. When you call us, a person will take your call. Our solicitors give their mobile numbers to clients so they can reach them at any time with questions or concerns.
- Swift and efficient action — Our Dublin criminal law solicitors act quickly, especially in time-sensitive situations of criminal defence or extradition law. They will represent you on a moment’s notice if you are a suspect in a criminal investigation, being detained by An Garda Síochána or being held at a Garda station anywhere in the Dublin area.
- Confident, results-driven services — Our solicitors combine a wealth of practical experience with a keen focus on the end result. They provide straightforward clear advice up front and throughout the process, so clients have certainty about what steps are being taken to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Flexible charging arrangements — We offer fixed fees, retainer agreements and competitive pricing to accommodate our diverse clientèle. Depending on your means, you may also be eligible for legal aid representation if you have a criminal law problem. For more information, please see our charging policy.
- Whether you require advice on a possible police or state investigation or filing a personal injury claim, or you need representation against prosecution or in an employment-related dispute, contact our firm for immediate, client-oriented service.
The earlier a person contacts us the more proactive help we can give often. If you are sick you go to a doctor the same maxim applies in law. People often are worried about their privacy , stress and embarrassment when they a have a legal problem costs and they often leave it too late to contact a lawyer especially if they are under investigation .
Our firm has a wide and diverse international client base so if English is not your first language do not fear we can still help you as we have an extensive network of translators and interpreters at our disposal.
Get Advice From Our Experts
Niall graduated from University College Dublin with a B.A. (Hons) in English and History, before going on to complete an M.A. (Hons) in History. He subsequently went on to complete an apprenticeship with a criminal-defence focussed practice and was admitted to the Roll of Solicitors in 2015. He joined Peter Connolly Solicitors shortly thereafter.
Peter Connolly is the founding principal solicitor of the firm. He has worked in the law on a full time basis since 1996. He qualified as a solicitor in 1999 and spent his first four years in practice as a prosecuting solicitor with the Director of Public Prosecutions. As such he has a good insight into the complete working of the criminal justice system from both a prosecution and defence point of view.