Approachable and Collaborative Representation
Under the Personal Injuries Assessment Board Act 2003, anyone who has been injured by the carelessness of another party must make an application for compensation through the Injuries Board, with the exception of claims made for medical negligence. While you need not instruct a solicitor to make a claim, having an experienced solicitor on your side can help to ensure your application fully details the nature of your condition and personal injury expenses you have already incurred or you expect to incur in the future.
Peter Connolly, Court Solicitor, offers experienced advice and representation for injured persons and their families throughout Dublin and Ireland. We understand the entire processes of the Courts. We strive to create an approachable atmosphere where you can feel comfortable discussing your claim with our solicitor, who will work collaboratively with you throughout the process.
Experienced Ireland Solicitor for Car Accidents and Other Injury Claims
Our experienced Dublin personal injury solicitor assists clients who have suffered as a result of:
- Road traffic accidents
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Accidents in public places
- Injuries sustained in the workplace
- Occupational injuries or stress
- Head and brain injury
- Severe back and spinal cord injury
- Medical negligence
- Other accidents and injuries
We seek to help you receive maximum compensation for your injuries, medical expenses and any other costs of rehabilitation. The District Court deals with claim up to €15,000 in value the Circuit Court deals with claims up to €60,000 in value and the High Court deals with all claims above those limits.
If you or your family member suffered a serious personal injury, contact us to speak with our experienced court solicitor today.
- We deal with cases of wrongful death to include coroner court
- We deal with catastrophic injury claims and high value claims
- We prosecute and defend Protected Disclosures and whistleblowing cases.
- We are interested in actions where psychological damage has been caused by data protection leaks and errors
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement.