DUBLIN AIRPORT SOLICITORS + LAWYERS
Peter Connolly Solicitors offer a unique Airport Lawyer Service [ALS]. Every year millions of passengers land or transit through Dublin Airport from the UK, EU, EEA, and North America. We offer a prompt on-site legal service to passengers at Dublin Airport.
Dublin Airport is one of the fastest growing airports in Europe. It handles short-haul flights to the UK and Europe with Ryanair, as well as Trans-atlantic flights to North America with Aer Lingus and American Airlines. It also flies to the Middle East and Asia Pacific with Emirates [Dubai] , Ethihad Airways [Abu Dhabi] and Qatar Airways [Doha].
EXAMPLES – DUBLIN AIRPORT LAWYER SERVICE
With such a volume of passenger numbers at Dublin Airport, the probability of legal issues arising is quite high. We are here to help and to advise you to solve any legal issue or legal problem you may have. Here is a selection of case examples that can arise when at the airport;
- You are a tourist in Ireland and you have been involved in a road traffic accident
- You have sustained a personal injury , while on holiday in Ireland
- You have been refused VISA Entry into Ireland by The Irish Immigration Service
- You have had goods or cash seized by the Irish Customs [Revenue Commissioners]
- You have been arrested for a crime and stand accused of wrongdoing
- You have been detained by The Airport Police Service at Dublin Airport
- You are a VIP who is flying Private with Netjets and you have a legal issue
Our solicitors are willing to attend at Dublin Airport to take instructions and we have over 20 years hands experience in Dispute Resolution before the Irish Courts. We are also massively experienced at dealing with situations involving the Irish Police (An Gardaí Siochana) and Revenue & Customs or Irish Immigration.
SERVICE AREAS NEAR DUBLIN AIRPORT
- St Margarets
- Rosemount Business Park
- Kells County Meath
- Dublin M50 Roadway