Lawyer in Dublin City Centre
Our office is based at Number 6 Capel Street, Dublin 1. We are just below the junction with Ormond Quay Lower and Grattan Bridge. We are right in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Capel Street has a long and varied history. Built in the late 17th century by property developer Sir Humphrey Jervis. Capel Street connects the north and south sides of Dublin city. Today in 2022 Capel Street is seen as a modern hip cultural area of Dublin with many bars, cafes and restaurants. Travel writer Pól Ó Conghaile from the Irish Independent shot this video on the past and present history of our famous street.
Proximity to Dublin Legal Institutions:
Peter Connolly Solicitors : Dublin City Service Areas:
Peter Connolly Solicitors are proud to serve clients in Dublin City. We divide Dublin City into 5 administrative areas using the Dublin City Council local electoral areas (LEAs) and Electoral Divisions (EDs) map as follows:
- Dublin Central Area: includes Cabra, Broadstone, North Wall, East Wall, Drumcondra, Ballybough, Phibsboro and Dublin North City Centre.
- Dublin North Central Area: includes Kilbarrack, Raheny, Donaghmede, Coolock, Clontarf and Fairview.
- Dublin North West Area includes: Finglas, Ballymun, Glasnevin and Santry.
- Dublin South Central Area includes: Ballyfermot, Inchicore, Crumlin, Drimnagh, Walkinstown, The Liberties and the south west inner city.
- Dublin South East Area includes: Rathmines, Rathgar, Terenure, Ringsend, Irishtown, Pearse Street and the south east inner city.